Fire Expo 2013 5/18/2013
Rolling Stones Tribute by "Wild Horses" 5/18/2013
Endangered Species Day 5/18/2013MORE EVENTS
Visit Hershey & Harrisburg. Book Your Stay Now.
- Featured Attractions
- Video Tour Guide
- Special Reservations
- 2013 Season is in Full Swing! Come out to the ballpark and root, root, root for the home team!
- 15 award-winning, family-owned wineries situated in the heart of Central Pennsylvania’s beautiful rolling hills.
- Filled with magnificent themed gardens, colorful seasonal displays, more than 5,000 rose bushes, a children's garden, and a seasonal Butterfly House.
- Downtown Harrisburg's main shopping destination with a variety of unique shops and specialty stores. Stop for lunch in the food court!
- ersheypark has 11 thrilling roller coasters and over 65 rides and attractions including over 20 kiddie rides, so there is something for everyone to enjoy!
- From cozy couples packages at area B&B's to some of the sweetest deals in town. Check out the savings!
- Take Amtrak from New York and Philadelphia to Harrisburg. Comfort. Convenience. Savings.
September 12, 2012
Mark Lizewskie has been named the new Executive Director of The Antique Automobile Club of America (AACA) Museum in Hershey, PA.